EUGENIO COLLAVINI VITICOLTORI SRLcollavini@collavini.it
Via Forum Julii 2, 33040 Corno Di Rosazzo (UD)Azienda aderente al Consorzio
The company was founded in 1896 in Rivignano.
Founder Eugenio Collavini supplied wine to the noble families of Udine and to area wine shops.
Eugenio passed the baton to his son Giovanni who worked through two World Wars.
After World War II trade boomed in the area as did advances in oenology Giovanni’s son, Manlio was among the first in the region to embrace these advances to improve the quality of the wine.
Manlio was one of the first to ferment Pinot Grigio without the skins.
In 1966 the winery moved to the Corno of Rosazzo and the cellar moved to the ancient Castello Zucco-Cuccanea built in 1560 which became the family home and the winery headquarters.
Great insight and innovation in the world of sparkling wine, creates Ribolla Gialla Brut and Il Grigio.
1996 is the real breakthrough in technology and quality, with the use of “faithful growers” small family producers actively managed by the Collavini agronomist.
Today, Collavini is managed by Manlio and his sons Giovanni,Luigi and Eugenio.